Best of the Quality Control Blog 2014
The year 2014 has been a real success for the Quality Control Blog and this is thanks to all of you. We are proud to see that you have been enjoying and sharing many of the Quality Control Blog articles in 2014. With a spirit of continuous improvement, we are already diligently working on 2015 articles to provide you with more interesting content based on our experience and know-how.
A few exciting numbers concerning the Quality Control Blog
This year has been really amazing for the Quality Control Blog. We have shared over 100 articles, all translated in English, Spanish and French. Hundreds of thousands of visitors read our articles, and the number of subscribers has doubled!
Here are the 8 most successful articles on the Quality Control Blog for 2014:
- Quality Assurance vs Quality control
- Why a supplier refuses inspection in China
- Final random inspection at a warehouse
- Performing a factory audit to select a reliable supplier
- Supplier requirements for a corporate social audit based on SA 8000
- Classification of defects for quality control in China
- Proactive quality control and quality assurance
- Reliability of the suppliers at the China fairs
The Quality Control Blog also shares articles on professional networks such as LinkedIn, join us there too and feel free to share the Quality Control Blog articles with your network to encourage know-how exchanges!
And you: which articles did you prefer in 2014 on the Quality Control Blog?Keywords: